Tuesday, September 13, 2005

"EVERYONE AGREES" (Continued)

Earlier this month I noted what a reporter said about troops in Iraq on Face The Nation. Here is the quote again for those of you who missed it.

"Everyone agrees, the sight of American Troops on the Iraqi streets makes everybody mad." [transcript Here]

Well I got an e-mail from a friend of mine serving in Iraq today. Here you go:

I am in Baghdad now just thought I would drop a few lines give you and upate of how things are going on over here. I assure you it is not as bad as what you see on the news. We are making progress. It is slow but it is progress. Check out this website for the stories the media will not cover. Go to http://www.mnf-iraq.com/. There your will find "This Week in Iraq". This is a bunch of the "good news" stories from Iraq. I thought you might enjoy them and pass them on. We are winning the war regardless of what any one says.

In deed we are... thank you Marcus keep up the good work and be careful over there. Beers on me when you get back.

No comments: