Friday, November 09, 2007

Everything is now Global Warming's fault

It seems the left has found something else to blame everything on other than President Bush, the new scapegoat? Global Warming.

A new report claims children are especially vulnerable to the "adverse health effects of global warming." Oh my...the poor children. We have to fight global warming for the children. I'm really surprised it took the Global Warming crowd this long to roll with this one.

In other Global Warming news Australia is now blaming heart attacks, strokes and respiratory disease on global warming. Oh and not to mention instances of obesity, food poisoning, and mosquito-borne diseases ...Obesity and food poisoning???? Is there anything out there that is NOT caused by global warming? I cut my chin shaving this morning...I bet it was something to do with global warming...

Maybe the new blame Global Warming game will aleviate some of the blame from President Bush's plate. Oh wait, forgot, Global Warming is Bush's fault...my bad.

No comments: