Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Two top Dems on record: only the uneducated and the poor in the US military.

We all remember what John Kerry said a couple weeks ago about if you don’t get an education you get stuck in Iraq.

"You know, education--if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."


Well, now we have Charlie Rangel, who is trying to bring back the draft because he claims there are a lack of upper middle class and rich people in the military fighting in Iraq.

“I’m saying if you are going to go to war don’t just let the poor that come from these communities of high unemployment be in harms way”

Thank God for John Kerry and Charlie Rangel. Why I had no idea that I was uneducated and poor until now… Now, I know why I am stuck in Iraq, and fighting the rich mans war!!!

It can’t have anything to do with our country being attacked on 9-11 why I am here… No, no… I left my civilian job, took a huge pay cut, and enlisted after 9-11 because I was uneducated and poor. Who knew???

No comments: