Thursday, November 16, 2006

Well, I have just been informed that My Two Cents Worth has been nominated in 4 different categories for the 2006 Weblog Awards.

My Two Cents Worth has been nominated in the categories for Best Blog, Best Individual Blog, Best Conservative Blog and Best Media Blog.

Voting will be open to the public so all of you who visit this blog will get a chance to vote. I will let you know when that will be.

Win or lose this is a great honor for me and I would like to send out a special thanks to all my fans and every one who has supported My Two Cents Worth over the years. This has only been made possible because of all of you.

Also would like to thank Wizbang for the recognition, the oppurtunity to get my message out and hosting the Weblog Awards for the 4th year in a row.

No comments: