Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Oh my God! She owned a gun! A .45-caliber revolver! Oh, the humanity!

The Associated Press is reporting (gasp!) that Supreme Court nominee Harriet Miers owned a GUN! A .45-caliber revolver! OMG! Can you imagine a gun toting Supreme Court Justice!

Why is this news? There is no story here. It is not illegal to own a gun in Texas. There was no crime committed here. So where is the story? Why is this news?

It is a story because in the eyes of the media and the left it is a crime to own a firearm. They believe that anyone who would own a firearm is uncivilized and a threat to society.

So stop the presses!!! I got a huge story, She owned a gun!

Just for the record I am the owner of 4 rifles and 1 handgun. I wonder what they would say about that.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Ho-hum. What a story.

I gotta a .50 cal in the closet.