Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Flash Back To A Time Of Terror

Yesterday I told you about John Kerry resorting to his old ways; bashing our men and women in uniform. On last Sunday's Face the Nation Kerry had this to say about the actions of American troops in Iraq: “..... There is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women ...."

Yesterday in conversation with a friend of mine I was reminded of a time when American "troops" did, in fact, knock down a door in the middle of the night and terrorized a child. It happened almost six years ago. A Democrat was in the White House, and the "Commander in Chief" of these particular "troops" was a female Democrat. Do you remember this, anyone? The date was April 22, 2000. The terrorized child was Elian Gonzalez. It’s OK if you didn’t remember; I didn’t either until my friend reminded me.

No comments: