Friday, December 29, 2006

Saddam scheduled to hang tonight!


It is now official Saddam will hang tonight and be sent to his eternal desert sand nap. The "Butcher of Baghdad" will hang at approximately 6 am Iraqi time or 10 pm EST.

It will be filmed for official use, but will not be released to the public... Yeah....any bets on how long it will be before we are all enjoying the satisfaction of watching Saddam dangle from a rope on you tube... I know I am looking forward to it.

I still think my idea of putting it on world wide pay-per-view was a good one...but it looks like we are running out of time... as is the murderous thug dictator Saddam.

and I am runnig out of time to plan my Saddam Hanging Party!!! The party begins at 10 pm tonight... as Toby Keith and Willie Nelson say: We will lift up our glasses against evil forces and give whiskey for my men and beer for my horses! Justice will be served.

Now, for all you folks out there that are thinking poor Saddam. The death penalty is wrong and torturous here is a thought.

Doesn't Saddam believe he will be getting his 72 virgins after he hangs? If that is the case it seems almost torturous not to hang him don't you think?

Anyways, I got to go get ready for the party! New Years Eve Weekend too...man those Iraqis sure know how to bring in the new year...

No comments: