Friday, August 18, 2006

Israel, Hezbollah conflict from a different point of view.

I got an e-mail yesterday from a friend of mine that had an interesting view on the cease fire between Israel and Hezbollah. It is a view that I have not heard from anyone else either. Here it is:

Maybe the cease fire is a good thing, not because it gives Hezbollah a chance to regroup, but it does give us a chance to regroup. I mean I may be going out on a limb here (as usual) but if the cease fire lasts long enough for us to clean up a little bit of our "mess", then we may be able to get in on the next conflict. Isreal would have their hands full if Syria and Iran truly jumped into the battle with all there force. But if we could back Isreal with little problems from our other two areas of operation, then it would be a typhoon of power from Big and Little Satan as they like to call us.

Interesting point... not sure that I agree that to be the case...but it is possible I suppose.

No comments: