Monday, July 16, 2007

MTCW: Idiot of the Week

It is Monday and that means it is time for the "Idiot of the Week."

This week we go to the Halls of Congress to find our idiot. I assure you he is by far not the only idiot there, but he is this week's winner.

The winner is America's first Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison who compared President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler while addressing some Atheists in his home state of Minnesota.

Ellison then went on to say he would not accuse the Bush Administration of planning 9-11, but only because "you know, that's how they put you in the nut-ball box -dismiss you"

Oh the voters of Minnesota must be so proud to have such a statesman representing them.

So, Ellison compares President Bush to Hitler; still no word on what he compares Islamic Terrorist who have hijacked his religion in their continuous effort to enforce an Islamic State of the world.

President George W. Bush is not on my favorites list right now, and I have called him several things in the recent year and a half, but he is definately not Hitler! In fact, I can't think of anyone in our political system that deserves the title of Hitler.

Congressman Keith Ellison, you are the MTCW Idiot of the Week.

I know I will get hate mail for this one. Let me help you out. tonyjspain@yahoo.com

No comments: