Monday, November 28, 2005

Turkey Greatful To Bush For Pardon.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I ate so much mash potatoes and turkey I think I gained 5 lbs. I would like to thank Sgt. Will Fecke and his wife Krista for having me over for a delicious meal.

This picture was e-mailed to me from James in Nashville TN. I got a good laugh out of it. Thought I would share it with you guys.

Just a little warning but blogging may be light between now and Christmas. Between all the craziness at work and preparing for Christmas there is not going to be a whole lot of time to post here. But, we will be roaring come first of the year. I got some new ideas for the website. I am also thinking about bringing the internet radio station back.



I wonder if the turkey's name was Monica?

No comments: