Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bush Says He Hasn't Seen "Broke Back Mountain"



President Bush has so far skipped BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN -- the Hollywood hit about two homosexual sheep herders that they call cowboys.

During a Q&A session at Kansas State University today, a student asked Bush: "I was just wanting to get your opinion on BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN if you'd seen it yet."

The crowd laughed softly before the student said loudly: "You would love it! You should check it out."

"I haven't seen it," Bush said flatly. "I'd be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie," he said to laughter. "I've heard about it."

I am sure that the President has a lot more important things to do than sit around and watch movies.

You know, of course, what this means..... It must mean that he's a homophobe., I'm sure that any day now John Kerry or some other person on the left will proudly announce that not only have they seen Brokeback Mountain, but he liked it.

Click here to watch the video. It is pretty funny.

No comments: