Friday, January 27, 2006

Dad Punches Out Teacher Aide's Accused Of Molesting

David Swafford, upset about his daughter's statement that she was molested by a teacher's aide...marched into the teacher's class and decked him. That's one way of doing it. Probably far less than what I would have done if it had been my daughter.

Swafford was arrested and charged with felony battery on a school employee after he hit the 35-year-old aide in front of a class full of students.

“I'm not real proud of what I did,'' Swafford told The Associated Press Wednesday. “You have to protect your children, and my daughter does not lie to me.''

There has been several other allegations made against the teacher assistant but until this incident he was allowed to continue working. He is now on paid suspension, in other words free paid vacation. No charges have been filed against him.

A Tampa radio station that named him ``Father of the Year'' offered him and his family tickets for the Daytona 500 race.

”If some other parents would do this, maybe some of these pedophiles would crawl back under rocks where they belong,'' Swafford said.

The school where this happened at is partly to blame for this. They had a father come in to discuss these molestation allegations made by his daughter and several other female students while the accused teacher assistant was present in the building. What did they expect would happen?

Like I said it is probably far less than I would have done had it been my daughter. Lord have mercy on the soul who would do this to my child because I sure the hell won’t.

No comments: