Tuesday, May 15, 2007

FairTax rally tonight!!! Columbia S.C.

Last chance to get on board folks. I am not going to beat this drum that much again today. Those of you who have decided to make the effort to go are probably already on your way. If you live near Columbia SC and support the FairTax please...I urge you to get off the couch this evening and go. I view this as the most important moment in trying to make the FairTax a reality. A good crowd at the rally and the issue makes national media attention. A bad crowd and you can pretty much kiss the idea goodbye.

Excited??? you bet... I truly believe this is so important to our country, but don't take my word for it. Here are some e-mails and comments I have gotten over the last couple of days about the FairTax.


Mark writes.


Hell yeah I will be there...I did not even know what the FairTax was until I started reading your blog about a year ago.


Although we do not agree on a lot, and I am definately a moderate democrat. I do agree, whole heartedly about the FairTax.You know if one of these republicans ran on the issue of the FairTax I would vote republican for the first time in my life.


It should be reconized as the number one issue on the campaign because it is the underlying solution to so many of the countries problems.The FairTax is about a lot more than Taxation. It is about economical freedom.

Danny writes...
Great blog...I have been reading for a while...first time comment..Anyways, just wanted to let you know we and 3 of our friends are packing up the SUV and headed to Columbia SC for the FairTax rally all the way from Watseka Illinois!!! It is about a 16-17 hour drive.We are going to make a summer vacation out of it and head on to Charleston SC after the rally.Thought you might like to know people are traveling from that far away.


Carla, Nashville TN said...
OK....you got me to go... I can't turn down your plea...I am taking the day off of work for this...


Dale writes...

We rented a van, got a group of six and are traveling all the way from LaCrosse, Wisconsin for this rally. We are going to put this issue on the national agenda whether the Republicans want it or not..

If these people can travel this far for a FairTax rally. All of you supporters that live within 4 or 5 hours of Columbia S.C. really have no excuse. There is no excuse for not having a crowd well over 10,000 people tonight. The power is in your hands.

No comments: