Sunday, March 05, 2006

Have You Seen The Movie Crash?

I don't watch a whole lot of movies any more, not because I do not like movies but because I just haven’t been able to find anything worth watching. Last night, I was at a friend’s house with some other friends and we decided to watch Crash.

Now from what I had heard about Crash I thought I was about to watch a film with a great left winged slant towards racism and how everything is the white man’s fought. I was wrong… dead wrong. In fact this is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I hear it is up for an Oscar tonight, I hope it wins. I would definitely recommend it. You'll enjoy it. Here's a link for more information and some reviews. Some of my friends said the theme of the movie was racism. The theme is actually bigotry, not racism, but I promise you you're going to enjoy it.

No comments: